If you haven’t been doing what you should have been doing and have no good reason for not doing it, do your confess or make up more interesting excuses so you don’t appear to be lazy? Yeah, me too!
I have been quite remiss in keeping up with posting stuff to my blog, but it’s really not my fault. I say that with all the seriousness I can muster, and a straight face. Never mind that the straight face is due to lack of sleep and closed eyes. It’s still straight so it counts.
I haven’t been writing for the blog because (choose 1 of the following):
1) I’ve been without ideas
2) I’ve been avoiding writing from fear of failure
3) I was kidnapped by pigmy’s
4) I’ve been away investigating the haints
5) I saw my future in my blogs and to be honest, I’m not that funny
6) I drank some of Aunt Maybelline’s healing juice and have been comatose for almost a month
7) I’ve been sleeping 5 hours a night which is way more than I should or need so my mind is confused (Except last night when I only slept 30 minutes and now can’t keep my eyes open and am expected to complete a bank reconciliation, review journal entries and produce financial statements. Never fear, when in doubt resort to creative accounting)
8) I haven’t been able to wear high heels in 2 or 3 months
9) My back hurts
10) I found gray hair (on my upper lip)
11) I’ve been writing books with nothing to show for my efforts. Perhaps if I wrote one book at a time, nah, that would mean I was sane
12) One toe nail is shorter than the other and looks odd. How can one be expected to focus with such calamity in their life?
13) I’ve been stuck by pins and all my creativity has leaked out
14) It’s too damn hot to think, or is it too damn wet to plow? I get those confused.
15) My sister’s name is Linda, or Sandi, or Roxanne, or Suzy Q
16) I heard Coca Cola would be in short supply and have been consuming large quantities and living in the bathroom
17) Dawn is funnier than I am
18) So are Jody, Clay, Elmo, Twinkies, Shenaniganizers, and mudfish
19) Aunt Clovis won’t leave me alone long enough to write
20) My fingernails all fell off and who can type without inch long nails?
There it is, or they are, in black and white for your selection. If none of these fit with your idea as to why you haven’t see a blog posting from me in the past two months, contact me. I’m sure I can make something up on the fly that will satisfy your curiosity.
Thank you for your time, patience, and concern.
From the life and mind of Wanda M. Argersinger
Copyright 2013© All Rights Reserved