First let me apologize for the leopard print bra and the sight of it under my blouse. If it offends you don’t look. I’m old, I’m crazy and I dress in the dark. Nuff said on that subject.
Congratulations to Teri Clark for being the winner of the PrintRunner Give-Away that was running on my blog. It might look like it’s still running because I haven’t figured out how to get rid of the logo yet, but I will. Be patient and know for now that the thing is over.
Now for the new give-aways.
Ever since I returned from EBWW 2012 this year I have been contemplating all I learned. I have even been reading more about how to become rich and famous, err, I mean how to write a good blog. One thing that almost every purveyor of their way to accomplish this says to give stuff away for free on your blog. I did and Teri Clark won. But I want to do more. I want to make more people happy. I want to clean out my office, attic and garage.
I figure the best way for everyone to win would be to combine my cleaning with my blog fans and make all three of us happy.
I sat in my office last night looking at the junk, errr, possible prizes and have come with a plan.
- First, seeing that I will be busy selecting items for the give-aways, and trying to figure out how to post pictures of the items won’t leave much time for writing so I will be not only be recycling items but also articles. I apologize in advance but there are only so many hours in the day and I don’t have enough wine time as it is.
- Second, if you see something you really like, contact me off-line. I can be bribed, bought, and wined out of almost anything.
- Third, if you win you must take the give-away that is currently being offered. Moving, hiding, and hiring hit men is not allowed. I know who you are and where you live and Guido works for me.
- Fourth, shit, I forgot what I was going to say.
- Fourth, I just remembered. I cannot mail items to anyone currently incarcerated. Remember they censor.
- Fifth, (no I didn’t know there were 5 rules, get over it.) Shit I forgot again.
- Oh yeah, all you have to do to win is comment on my blog during the give-away that you want to win. I’ll draw a random comment during each give away, and voila’ we have a winner.
- Sixth, no I didn’t know about this one either. No approximate value is assigned to the give-aways. That does not mean they are totally worthless. The value is in the eye of the giver-awayer and the recipient.
Have fun reading, and good luck.
From the life and mind of:
Wanda M. Argersinger
© 2012 All Rights Reserved